[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? NIVELACION_WG_-_ENCUESTA_ANONIMA_? == Iso-8859-1? Q?-_Cultura_Libre_y_ASLE_Asociaci = F3n_de_Software_Lib? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Re_del_Ecuador? =

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Tue Sep 10 14:33:49 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? NIVELACION_WG_-_ENCUESTA_ANONIMA_? == Iso-8859-1? Q?-_Cultura_Libre_y_ASLE_Asociaci = F3n_de_Software_Lib? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Re_del_Ecuador? =
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 * Dear classmates and friends *

 * LACRALO *

 * WG * LEVELING

 * I thank the contestacina this survey allow us anonymously
 effectively manage our objectives in the creation of a course
 capacitacin that fortalecernuestra presence and institutional dynamics
 the region. *

 * Can do with these simple instructions: *

   Directorate *** Link: **
   http://internauta.org.ar/elearning/login/index.php * <http://internauta.org.ar/elearning/login/index.php>

   * Username: survey *

   * Password: Nivelacionwg @ 2013 *

   * Click: ENTER *
   - Click: leveling course LACRALO LACRALO knowledge -
         Knowledge Leveling
 Course <http://internauta.org.ar/elearning/course/view.php?id=2>

   *** In the next page, click: * Global Knowledge Test
   LACRALO / Global knowledge test
 Lacralo <http://internauta.org.ar/elearning/mod/questionnaire/view.php?id=21>

   * Answer survey *
   -

   * Top posts (submit questionnaire at the end of the questionnaire
   -) 10 sept October 10 *

 * Sincerely *

 * Diego Acosta Bastidas *

 * Coordinator *

 * WG * LEVELING

 * Free Software and Free Culture of Ecuador *

 * ALS EC *

 *

 *

 * Dear colleagues and friends, *

 * LACRALO *

 * WG * LEVELLING

 * I would like to thank you all for your responses to the anonymous survey,
 Which will allow us to focus our Objectives Effectively to the creation of
 a training course That will Strengthen our Presence and institutional
 dynamic in the region. *

 * You can answer the survey by Following These Simple instructions: *

   -

   * Link: ** http://internauta.org.ar/elearning/login/index.php * <http://internauta.org.ar/elearning/login/index.php>
   -

   * Username: survey *
   -

   * Password: Nivelacionwg @ 2013 *
   -

   * Click on LOGIN *
   -

   * Click on: * knowledge leveling course LACRALO / LACRALO -
   Knowledge Leveling
 Course <http://internauta.org.ar/elearning/course/view.php?id=2>

   * In the next page, click on the first item That says **: * Test
   Global Knowledge LACRALO / Global knowledge test
 Lacralo <http://internauta.org.ar/elearning/mod/questionnaire/view.php?id=21>
   -

   * You May start answering the survey *
   -

   * Click on Sumbmit Questionnaire. (September 10, 10 oct) *

 * Regards, *

 * Diego Acosta Bastidas *

 * Coordinator *

 * WG * LEVELLING

 * Free Culture and Ecuadorian Association for Free
 Software &lt;  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/The+Ecuadorian+Association+for+Free+Software>
 *

 * ALS EC *

[[--Original text (es)