[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Invitation-= F3n_Reuni = F3n_/_LACRALO_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Septiembre_/_Lunes_16_de_septiembre_2013_a_las_23 = 3A00_UTC? =

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Sep 10 00:09:24 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Invitation-= F3n_Reuni = F3n_/_LACRALO_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Septiembre_/_Lunes_16_de_septiembre_2013_a_las_23 = 3A00_UTC? =
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Hello,

 thanks for the mailing of the notice of the next meeting.

 Hereby present a motion with the following points regarding the order conformation da LACRALO the session on Monday September 16:

 1. Relative to the Working Group strategic Planeacin: since it cumpliel in the meeting deadline above, consider the work completed Working Group, formally acknowledge receipt of the report, to thank the members of the Group of Work your contribution, and discuss the subsequent steps.

 Two. At the same point, following steps: preparing the session of strategic planeacin LACRALO to be carried out at the meeting of ICANN in Buenos Aires, combining participation and distance.It has been thoroughly discussed quopciones there for this but no decisions have been made, particularly lack information that was requested from the Chair and / or secrete about the possibility of hiring a professional facilitator or use one volunteer. I request that this data estdisponible in the meeting on 16 September.

 Three. Regarding Governance working group propose that are terminated their jobs, and that is as a new group to perform the task of proposing a procedure in LACRALO development of policies to support the initiative of Natalia Enciso.

 April. I propose that the subject of the agreement with the RIR (LACNIC) is postponed because it is not developed the discussion on the list. As this discussion is necessary, ask the Presidency to the reactive from September 17, so it is feasible to reach conclusions on which action can be taken in the meeting that we hold in the framework of the ICANN reunin Buenos Aires.

 May. Propose a point in the order of the day to discuss and plan activities LACRALO substantive reunin ICANN said in Buenos Aires.Apart from the demonstration events, social, etc.. outward, we should not waste the opportunity to advance substantive work and background. I insist on the points already expressed (planeacin strategic, internal procedures for developing policies, according to the RIR) and discussed on the list, in particular the creation of capacities.

 June. If the order of the day program containing either the creation capabilities, while the "program of leveling" shall submit its consideracin include the topic "Stability, security and resilience / robustness of DNS" , which is of attention in the GAC and to several governments in the region. It is not desirable that we are less informed citizens that governments in such a crucial issue.

 July. The first order of the day noun (after roll call) should be the report of the Chair of the secreted, and of the Representatives to ALAC, its activities since the most recent session n. This should become a standard.

 Best regards.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org