[lac-discuss-en] =? Windows-1252? Q? Declaration = F3n_de_LACRALO_sobre_? == Windows-1252? Q? Nuevo_Modelo_para_la_Pr = F3xima_Generaci = F3n_de_Servicios? == Windows-1252? Q? _de_Directorio_de_gTLD? =

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Fri Sep 6 05:00:40 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Windows-1252? Q? Declaration = F3n_de_LACRALO_sobre_? == Windows-1252? Q? Nuevo_Modelo_para_la_Pr = F3xima_Generaci = F3n_de_Servicios? == Windows-1252? Q? _de_Directorio_de_gTLD? =
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Fatima,

 many thanks and congratulations for this compilaciny redaccin.

 I totally agree with the document and promote it with the method you describe, as a LACRALO position.

 Serimportante that the three representatives of ALAC LACRALO raise their voices on our behalf to require EWG responses to the points. Given the importance of the subject, and the participation of Carlton - still ALAC member - in the EWG, ste should be considered for temtica of the workshops in the following ICANN reunin our region.

 Again thanks and my appreciation.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr.Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org