[lac-discuss-en] RES: NEW gTLDs COLLISION RISK MITIGATION Report

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Aug 29 18:34:09 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: NEW gTLDs COLLISION RISK MITIGATION Report
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Sylvia, Thank you for your communication.
 I have a question, we recently received an email from our companion
 Alejandro Pisanty regarding the evaluation of communities that support
 gTLDs, conformity and recommendation that the argument was put forward by l
 very loud and clear that we can add little to what was said except support
 expressed and that it will have manifested individually. Not
 I found the place (except link you sent timely and
 reenviaras now) to be able to post this in support of the proposal expressed
 by AP, you may take these individual manifestations and
 put it as a collective support for the proposal? About the paper
 enviramos, the topic at hand trigger and acompaamos sirvicomo
 this document as a recommendation extended strut about