[lac-discuss-en] . Cba and collisions of domain names

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Aug 26 14:00:36 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:. Cba and collisions of domain names
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Alexander, part of our opposition embodied in the document
 on the subject. Patagonia (done by the companions of Internaut
 Argentina, Free Software Association and Association of Law Ecuador
 Informtico of Chile) and I had the opportunity to extend it in
 the. Amazons. cba at the Public Forum in Toronto, is the fact that these
 collisions were a "fact" and in communities heavily impacted.
 It is impossible to think that these gTLDs are "safe" when putting
 against society.
 That's why I consider it driven center you and be able to
 eStatement from LACRALO on this topic to bring to light this
 regional preocupacin.
 A big hug

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *

 The August 26, 2013 00:19, Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch