[lac-discuss-en] Issues open to comment ICANN At-Large

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Thu Aug 22 01:16:41 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Issues open to comment ICANN At-Large
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Natalia,

 pongmonos to work on this in the small group of volunteers has already manifested.

 Let this group operate in a spontaneous and voluntary in the best tradition of the Internet as the Presidency has no function of authorization in this matter, only the community, and what will convince sta are the results.

 I emphasize this observation since pasel within a few hours ago in which the Presidency debiactuar looking for a resolution that requested prior to this date. This willful neglect of duties indicates that we should strengthen self-managed work.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org