[lac-discuss-en] WG LEVELING

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Wed Aug 21 19:49:36 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: WG LEVELING
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Dear friends

 SURVEY ANONIMA

 As announced in the conference habamos, the survey estlista
 to be recorded, the time is found only in a process of
 TRANSLATION officer of our valued staff, yet it is
 TRANSLATION with unofficial, we wanted to consider the validation
 incorporate institutional initiative owned and rigor to
 English-speaking members.

 From time to time we will have this input to receive your valuable
 contribution, testimony that institutional strengthening our
 tendrun always better horizon region of the hand of the broad
 participation.

 Diego Acosta Bastidas
 Coordinator
 LEVELING WG