[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? = EF = BB = C3 = B3n_del_Program BFContinuaci =? == Utf-8? Q? A_de_Creaci = C3 = B3n_de_Capacidades_LACRALO? =

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 00:05:19 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? = EF = BB = C3 = B3n_del_Program BFContinuaci =? == Utf-8? Q? A_de_Creaci = C3 = B3n_de_Capacidades_LACRALO? =
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear all,

 I would like to join this activity, as it has demonstrated its importance in our meetings. In that case I would like to know the results of the survey in order to start generating a schedule that everyone can know in advance. Or at least that would be the idea.

 Taking a step forward

 Sincerely,

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator