[lac-discuss-en] Working group "Governance"

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 13:50:41 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Working group "Governance"
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 According to the spoken in the last group teleconference regarding
 "Governance", created in Costa Rica, is that I get in touch with you
 and attending to their concerns and interests in the region, to advance and
 finish the work of this group.

 You put at the disposal of the dissolution of the group of Governance, by
 the fact of not having significant or substantial progress, and if
 consensus is reached, the job is completed darpor thereof and
 proceed a new call, in case someone from the region
 have interest to lead a new group.

 If necessary we will make a formal ballot to the region
 disolucino not decide the group, or if the change of government,
 evaluate the options.

 On Monday serparte Prximo this point of the agenda.I welcome your comments

 Regards
 -
 Arce, Jos

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/048c274cea.html