[lac-discuss-en] FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on Community Expertise in Community Priority Evaluation

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Aug 6 14:17:58 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on Community Expertise in Community Priority Evaluation
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Colleagues,

 to this Request for Comments - community experts in the process of prioritizing requests - I think the same applies in the previous community on priority applications.

 I appeal to the President to order and organize the respective debates.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org