[lac-discuss-en] FW: R: Implementing Requirements WHOIS per RAA 2013

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Mon Aug 5 01:17:06 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: R: Implementing Requirements WHOIS per RAA 2013
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Colleagues,

 reenvo one estdando discussion is on the list of at-large about the "new whois" to stress the importance of continuing the discussion started and guide our representatives about ALAC.

 Notice that there are issues on which this community has intervened before, like transjurisdiccionalidad.

 Aado that Roberto Gaetano opinions are usually well documented and designed, and ESTN fed by many years of experience from before the foundation of ICANN, and different views on the At Large splendid and years of service on the Board.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org