[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Fwd = 3A_Informe_Grupo_de_Planeaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_Estrat = E9gica_LACRALO? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jul 30 04:01:19 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Fwd = 3A_Informe_Grupo_de_Planeaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_Estrat = E9gica_LACRALO? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Alexander, if you look at the wiki, vers that you presented as a work
 end, except for a pequeas corrections, is what I did personally and
 I introduced until November. December competion working and
 were the two mechanics, with the initial collaboration I made Dev
 changes requested, and the ineffectiveness and lack of schedule
 definitive, besides having expired deadline, made me
 away from the group. Never double game, go ahead and collaborate, but must
 work professionally and with knowledge of the matter.
 What you pose estfuera of all planning methodologies
 estratgico.
 I hope that your proposal will lead to finish what msrpido possible and
 this delayed project correctly, since it is too useful for
 region to contine delayed.
 Regards
 Alberto Soto