[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Fwd = 3A_Informe_Grupo_de_Planeaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_Estrat = E9gica_LACRALO? =

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 03:52:04 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Fwd = 3A_Informe_Grupo_de_Planeaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_Estrat = E9gica_LACRALO? =
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 the report is final by the working group because agottbNL> all the resolutions adopted at the start despite the numerous
 obstacles and delays that were required to adapt the analysis
 to a changing situation and those who for various reasons, not
 qualify for the moment, they introduced some of the members. I ask
 respect for the companions of the group.

 You had plenty of time to contribute as a member and played double
 to continue receiving reports having renounced the group but
 reservndote your comments. The same day, what matters is what
 you contribute.

 A few hours ago LACRALO solicital President to initiate the
 discussion process in which the teleconference insistidurante
 although this is contrary to the practices recommended in Planeacin
 Strategic recommendation and agreed by the Working Group.
 Everything broaden the participation minimum as soon as it is
 Josno prevconvocar clear that a session of planeacin or follow
 the recommendations of the Working Group regarding the facilitacin
 Process professional.

 Given the above, I think we are waiting for your contribution
 on the document, which is expected to be substantive, professional,
 incentive of the collaboration, and soon.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 2013/7/29 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :
> En virtud de que este informe debería haber estado en diciembre/2012, y
> recién fue presentado en Julio /2013, y no habiendo ninguna norma que
> establezca que debe considerarse definitivo, solicito sea puesto a
> consideración y modificaciones, de haberlas.
> Saludos cordiales
>
> Alberto Soto

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 AvUniversity 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty