[lac-discuss-en] Discuss Durban decisions

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Jul 30 00:20:04 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Discuss Durban decisions
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 DEstimado President Arce,

 kindly request you inform us of this va - electronic mail - a report and community consultation and contacts on the most important actions carried out by the Presidency and the secreted during the meeting of ICANN in Durban and have impact on the community.

 In particular check:

 List of action points arising from the meeting in Durban.

 Relations with the RIRs.

 Opinion on the non-admission of an organization that solicitsu LACRALO income.

 Contact with the Directorate General of ICANN you referred in the teleconference. Fadi Chehade mean estmuy also interested in how to add people to the substantive discussions of ICANN.

 I propose besides you feel the precedent of transparency and accountability that is to present a written report after each reunin ICANN and subjected to comments from participants of the region both in writing and at the first meeting by teleconference to take place after the meeting in person.

 These measures ESTN within the capabilities give you the rules and I'm sure encontrars a good way to implement them encouraging the participation and collaboration of all. Accounts with ma indeed.

 Sincerely,

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org