[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Replacing_WHOIS_-_The_Next_Genera? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Tion_Directory_Services = 3A_sesi = F3n_ahora? =

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 15:12:48 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Replacing_WHOIS_-_The_Next_Genera? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Tion_Directory_Services = 3A_sesi = F3n_ahora? =
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 Jos LACRALO members,

 As part of the discussions in Durban, we analyze the governance model of multiple stakeholders in the management of ccTLDs, this seems important Internet governance decisions and convergence around ccTLD of the region.

 How can this be included in the agenda of the Region to be part of the recommendations to ICANN ALAC?, I remain your communications and the opinions of community members LAC.

 Johnny Laureano
 AUI PERU