[lac-discuss-en] The future of the. Patagonia Internet

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Thu Jul 11 14:19:10 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: The future of the. Patagonia Internet
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Dear Jos

 Thanks for the information sent and the interest shown for this cause
 which had a crucial last chapter of conviction, tenacity and fighting
 Beijing with the companions of Lacralo: Sylvia Herlein, Sergio Salinas Porto
 and Humberto Carrasco. Testimonials and minimum engagement like yours we
 incentive to keep exercising the determination that motivates unjust.

 Our voice and effort always They will be cut to the causes of our region in
 anything that violates the size of our identity.

 Patrs or to take flight buddy!

 Atte

 Diego Acosta Bastidas, Dr.
 Culture and Free Software Ecuador