[lac-discuss-en] ENC: VOTE RESULTS: LACRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015/Representante LACRALO 2013-2015 ALAC

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:46:45 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ENC: VOTE RESULTS: LACRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015/Representante LACRALO 2013-2015 ALAC
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Thank you very much to all for your comments and congratulations. Especially
 Johnny for being part of this process and for good
 predisposition. Johnny, also won t be accepted as your
 postulacin as a candidate, you permitiacercarte much msa the region, to
 its members and our working groups. I invite you to follow
 participating and involucrndote, as I personally believe this is
 how to learn and collaborate with contributions increasingly increasingly
 relevant. You are not born knowing, like everything, this too is learned
 on the road. Let learning and participating together.

 Tambina I want to thank everyone who participated in the selection, not
 qusentido matter was the vote, matters have participated, as this
 demonstrates our commitment to our region, selecting our
 representatives, and then by active participation, pidindoles that
 playing the parts within its mandate, transparency and accountability in the
 desempeo of their role.

 As you know this role desempeo freshly begins in November
 the meeting of ICANN in Buenos Aires. Until then I will work on
 together with Natalia for her to share her experience with me and their
 suggestions for a better job within ALAC.

 From allvoy to need work and the collaboration of all.
 This role can not desempear only one person. Dialogue is required
 constant throughout the region in order to represent in a more
 reliable their interests. We need to work as a team, dividindonos
 work to be present in greater matters, engage,
 collaborate, interact.

 I invite everyone to acompaen me in this new phase.

 Again thank you very much to all.

 Best regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 On July 9, 2013 10:25, JosFrancisco Arce <
 josefranciscoarce at gmail.com> wrote:

> Estimados,
>
> Felictaciones a la Región por esta elección !!!! A Fátima y Johny, tambien,
> por haber sido postulados y por haber demostrado gran compromiso en estos
> últimos tiempos.
>
> Creo que Fátima  viene a aportar nuevos aires a la región, con su gran
> capacidad de trabajo, adaptacion y compromiso. Mis mas sinceras
> felicitaciones a esa gran persona que siempre estuvo a mi lado.
> Esto es solo un paso mas de tu enorme carrera en el mundo de la gobernnaza
> de Internet.
>
> Con gran admiración.
>
> José Arce.-
>

> El 8 de julio de 2013 22:19, <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> escribió:

> > http://www.lacralo.org
> >

> --
> Arce, José
>
> http://www.lacralo.org

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/7dd6130cc6.html