[lac-discuss-en] ENC: VOTE RESULTS: LACRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015/Representante LACRALO 2013-2015 ALAC

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:26:23 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ENC: VOTE RESULTS: LACRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015/Representante LACRALO 2013-2015 ALAC
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Felictaciones to the Region by this choice!! AFtima and Johnny, too,
 for having been postulated and demonstrated great commitment in these
 recent times.

 I think Fatima is to bring new life into the region, with its large
 work capacity, adaptation and commitment. My sincerest
 congratulations to this great person who was always by my side.
 This is just a huge step up from your career in the world of gobernnaza
 Internet.

 With great admiration.

 JosArce. -

 On July 8, 2013 22:19, <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> wrote