[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: VOTE REMINDER: Adjunct ALAC Rules of Procedure Document 01 - Position Description for ALAC Members, Liaisons and Appointees

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:00:15 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: VOTE REMINDER: Adjunct ALAC Rules of Procedure Document 01 - Position Description for ALAC Members, Liaisons and Appointees
 From: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 Dear Humberto:
 Although the rules do not force me and I can vote in my opinion, as
 Members make all ALAC as already discutiesta situation in ALAC,
 always respect what he says the region.
 Therefore, always ask opinin the time of voting, although
 often do not get answers and I have to vote in my opinion and according
 is best for the region.
 I hope I have cleared your doubt and your anxieties tranquilized.
 Best regards,
 Natalia