[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Declaration = F3n_de_Inter = E9s_candid? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Atura_ALAC_y_solicitud_para_llamada_de_candidatos? =

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Mon Jul 1 13:45:55 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Declaration = F3n_de_Inter = E9s_candid? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Atura_ALAC_y_solicitud_para_llamada_de_candidatos? =
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Colleagues, [EN english END / ENGLISH TEXT BELOW]

 mocin that support the Fatima aquhace Cambronero for the working session with the ALAC LACRLAO candidates scheduled for today not moderate nor Sylvia JosArce nor Herlein Leite.

 Moreover differ from the option to invite Silvia moderated Vivanco, for the sole reason that I think we should resolve matters At Large among the members as much as possible, and not to support staff in functions are those of the members. Muchsimo appreciate the help and it always shows Silvia disposition.

 So I allowed myself to find another solution, consisting seek the good offices of Olivier Crepin-Leblond, in his capacity as Chair of ALAC. Consulty already manifestsu disposition to engage me.This channel hardesde in english so we have to keep the discussion in good order, and we will be sure that the Caribbean colleagues heard.

 Best regards,

 Alejandro Pisanty

 I second the motion by Fatima Cambronero That the session for discussion with candidates to the ALAC LACRALO Foreseen for today be moderated by someone different than Jose Arce and Sylvia Herlein Leite.

 OTOH I do not fully agree on calling Silvia Vivanco for this function because i believe At Large matters Should be handled as much as possible by At Large members ourselves and not by staff. This does not detract from my praise for Silvia always available for her assistance and good disposition.

 Given the above I've Sought a solution and have asked if Olivier Crepin-Leblond I Could act as moderator and I've said I would. This would require for him to be in the Inglés-language channel (not in the Inglés Channel ;-)) Which would add the benefits of compelling us to keep the discussion in good order and making sure the Caribbean colleagues are heard throughout.

 Yours,

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org