[lac-discuss-en] Creating At-Large Statement of Interest - Johnny Laureano

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 07:14:22 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Creating At-Large Statement of Interest - Johnny Laureano
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 Dear Members of the Community LACRALO, ICANN Staff,

 To extend my greetings and also according to the present ALAC RoP my statement of interest as a candidate member ALAC LACRALO delegate. In this regard, the purpose of my candidacy has the intention also to contribute in ALAC own activities to increase forums of acting and of representation of Internet end users in LACRALO ICANN and others, in order to broaden the criteria and perspectives for policy development and decision-making in LACRALO and ICANN.

 We all know the impact of the Internet on key issues such as the economy and externalities in the social, political and technological, that is why we can not ignore its importance and scope of the decisions made in ICANN and its environment.ALAC is why as advisory body ICANN is the appropriate platform to implement capacity building strategies and influence of ALS and regional leaders in ICANN. It is from this perspective that I take the challenge to contribute and collaborate to achieve the most noble purposes and goals and demands posed by the role of Internet end users the LAC region.

 For the purpose of fulfilling my commitment, I declare that I have interests in companies or groups of companies that have a business or financial relationship with ICANN, no material or financial interest in the results of the At Large Advisory.

       ******** I ask for your vote and support for this representation ********

 PD
 1. Apologies case, the template of the wiki was not working.
 Two. Deputy brief summary of CV.

 Sincerely,

 Johnny Laureano
 AUI PERU