[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Voting = F3n_Candidato_para_el_NomC? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Om_-_Conclusi = F3n? =

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 22:44:13 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Voting = F3n_Candidato_para_el_NomC? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Om_-_Conclusi = F3n? =
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear Regin,

 After listening to all members of the region to be
 expressed and considering transparency and to end this
 subject, I think it's best to complete the ballot process for the
 preferred candidate and send the name, plus the rest of the list, in the
 date given by the ALAC.

 As president I think the best is to give transparency practicality with the
 region. And in this case, after providing an alternative was not practical
 accepted by everyone and not the trmite ms delay, we finish the
 Voting started, it will have the same result supports the
 proposed wiki myself, but the goal is the same. Carry the region
 to take one trmite that has nothing to do with the discussion of policies
 Internet, does not make sense.I hope to see these people as
 eufricas who have spoken so far unmatched in the discussion of
 policies.

 The idea of \u200b\u200bthis presidency is to provide solutions and to advance rpidas
 Discussion of the policies. The result will be the same and ALAC will have
 the final decision.

 But let me clarify that I have always referred to you with the greatest
 of respect and today I have been insulted without any argument vlido. Single
 I want to tell those people I respect their views but their
 behaviors are those that the region deserves and if continan solicitaral ALAC
 pedirque you review their statements and are expelled from the region.

 I have always promoted dialogue and serious discussions and respectfully,
 I hope to return to bring you this important message.

 The region grows with dialogues between peers and with respect. All this
 experience serves for the future working group that will develop the
 new procedures to get a good product that meets all
 gaps in our rules

 I regret what happened in the soul, but each person estdefinida for their
 sayings and acts, and there is no record that will stand.

 Regards
 -
 Arce, Jos

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/109ef80175.html