[lac-discuss-en] Voting Candidate NomCom - Staff Appreciation - Proposal

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 20:27:44 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Voting Candidate NomCom - Staff Appreciation - Proposal
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear Jos,

 First of all thanks for clearing your absence from
 teleconference. I knew I had always sb problem
 you impidiparticipar magnitude.

 Now regarding your proposal, I disagree. Mainly
 because you have your mail sealado June 21, 2013 as follows:

 "The proposal is that LACRALO send the list of candidates
 for NOMCOM who accepted the nomination to then decide ALAC
 on these, upon evaluation thereof. This proposal will be
 open until June 24 (the date is our limit). In case of
 oppose anyone we send the complete list, as of that date,
 will be sending a full list to ALAC. "

 I opposed and many other also.Then I figured that with my objecin
 will be sufficient to make a choice as has been done
 traditionally.

 First of all, I think your attitude is anti-Democratic. Managing
 rules to the arrangement of those in power does not seem.

 A LACRALO you're not interested, you are interested in other things, and after that,
 do whatever it takes. So do not want to continue the tradition
 Democratic, and make the ballot respectively. Prefer to send "the list"
 as they do not force the statutes.

 I do not care if these lines have the effect that I did not leave
 chosen in the Nomcom. If telling the truth is the consequence,
 then I assume that consequence.

 I have a huge disappointment. I realize that the way it is
 aques politics unfortunate. I do not say against peers
 participating as candidates Nomcom, are wonderful candidates.
 I say against you as president. I think your attitude is
 Democratic or LACRALO benefit. Your not LACRALO candles, your
 candles by other interests.

 A greeting

 Humberto