[lac-discuss-en] RV: Community-wide Working Group Completes Recommendations for Continued Use of ICANN Geographic Regions Framework

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:35:06 UTC 2013

Dear Alejandro:
I will be happy to participate in the discussion.  However, I would suggest
that the discussion is scheduled after the Spanish translation of the Final
Report is released and members have an opportunity to read it for
themselves.

For those who will need background information, please help yourself to
what you need from the wiki here:
https://community.icann.org/display/georegionwg/Geographic+Regions+Review+WG+-+Documents

For those who would wish to read the English-language version of the Final
Report, do access it here:

https://community.icann.org/display/georegionwg/Final+Report+Development+Page

Kind regards,
-Carlton