[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Acceptance = F3n_Nominaci = F3n_represe? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ntante_de_LACRALO_ante_ALAC? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 01:03:28 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Acceptance = F3n_Nominaci = F3n_represe? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Ntante_de_LACRALO_ante_ALAC? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 First I would like to thank Carlton for having nominated as
 candidate to represent LACRALO to ALAC. Also thank the
 support received in our list by Carlos, Natalia, Lance, Dev, Alberto
 and Juan Manuel, ascomo different props sent privately.

 As many of you know I am participating in LACRALO and ALAC
 for several years, and also am involved in other agencies and
 organizations related to Internet governance, having been
 recently appointed member of the MAG (Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group) of
 Internet Governance Forum (IGF) covering one of the places
 for members of civil society.

 I think that based on my knowledge and prior experience in the
 Internet ecosystem, especially in the discussion of policies that
 affecting users of our region, may desempear one
 very good role as a representative of our THIN against ComitAsesor
 At-Large. Also have the support of members of non-
 only if it also Latin America Caribbean as part of LACRALO
 helped me make my decision because sque going to be able to work in
 set for our THIN and our interests, needs and
 concerns have a say in ALAC.

 For all this I decided to accept the nomination as a candidate for
 LACRALO representative to ALAC.

 Again thank you very much for your support.

 Best regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -
 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a0eaad70d5.html