[lac-discuss-en] Meeting Invitation/ LACRALO June/ Monday 17 June 2013 at 2300 UTC

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 22:47:20 UTC 2013

Dear All,

My apologies I am currently traveling and therefore will be unable to
attend.

Best regards

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:37 AM, At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> The next LACRALO monthly conference call is scheduled on Monday 17 May 2013
> at 23:00 UTC.
>
> For other times:
> http://tinyurl.com/ofv7r3l
>
> The draft agenda (to be updated) for this call details are available at:
> https://community.icann.org/x/ait-Ag
>
> Adobe Connect:
> http://icann.adobeconnect.com/lacralo
>
> Please confirm your dial-out and preferred number to
> staff at atlarge.icann.org.
>
> Thank you.
> Regards,
>

> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
> Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
>

> One World, One Internet

Lance Hinds
Chief Technology Officer
BrainStreet Group
287 'C' Albert St.
Georgetown Guyana

This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet
Learning. The information contained herein is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or take  any action
in reliance to the contents of this information or any part thereof and it
may be unlawful to do so. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message from
your system. BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.