[lac-discuss-en] ENC: Call for applications: Thematic courses in Internet governance

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:15:32 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ENC: Call for applications: Thematic courses in Internet governance
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Sylvia, all

 Thank you very much for sharing this information on Diplo courses.
 Who were these courses students know how useful they are to create
 capacities on issues related to Internet governance.
 While all courses are very interesting comparts us, I would
 highlight the Infrastructure and Resources Internet critics, where a
 of the lectures is Fatima Cambronero, with Vladimir Radunovic, who
 We also know that the past year was lecturing in our
 capacity creation cycle initiated by Fatima and Natalia.

 Ojalvarios of you can participate.
 Regards,

 Jos. -