[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER / LACRALO June / Monday June 17, 2013 2300 UTC

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Jun 17 14:35:14 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: REMINDER / LACRALO June / Monday June 17, 2013 2300 UTC
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions LACRALO
 I must apologize for not being able to be among you today in day,
 but as we are SABRN Internauta elections in Argentina (and
 more than 76,000 have participated in choosing users) and today is the end
 election, this will llevarun overtime as we will be doing the
 closing the same with the board of elections and appointed clerk.
 We are watching / listening on the next scheduled, best regards!

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b6f3adf4d6.html