[lac-discuss-en] Reminder - Deadline for nomination LACRALO delegate to the NOMCOM June 7th!

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 13:10:48 UTC 2013

I wish to second this nomination unreservedly

Lance

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I wish to nominate Jacqueline Morris to considered for the position
> of LACRALO's representative to the Nomcom.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Dev Anand
>

> On Thursday, June 6, 2013, wrote:
>

> > [[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
> >
> >  Subject: Reminder - Deadline for nomination LACRALO delegate to the
> > NOMCOM June 7th!
> >  From: silvia.vivanco at icann.org <javascript:;>
> >
> >  Dear members LACRALO
> >  On behalf of the President of LACRALO, Jose Arce, quisiramos remind send
> > your nominations for the position of delegate to the NomCom LACRALO 2014.
> > The closing date for nominations is June 7 morning.
> >  Be so kind as to send your mailing list nominacina LACRALO EN / ES and
> > the At Large enroll your nomination in the respective WIKI page.
> >  The WIKI page selections At Large for 2013 is:
> >

> https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+ALAC+and+RALO+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments+2013
> >  LACRALO The WIKI page is:
> >

> https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+ALAC+Voting+Delegate+to+the+NomCom+for+2014
> >  Thank you very much!
> >  Best regards,
> >  Silvia
> >

> >  Silvia Vivanco
> >  Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
> >  Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
> >  Telephone: + 1 (202) 570-7119
> >  Fax: +1 (202) 789-0104
> >  Cell / Mobile: +1 (202) 735-7011

> > [[--Original text (es)
> > http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8578893c23.html
> > --]]

Lance Hinds
Chief Technology Officer
BrainStreet Group
287 'C' Albert St.
Georgetown Guyana

This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet
Learning. The information contained herein is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or take  any action
in reliance to the contents of this information or any part thereof and it
may be unlawful to do so. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message from
your system. BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.