[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? _Nominaci = F3n_delegado_de_LACRALO? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _2014_ante_el_NomCom? =

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 18:33:09 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? _Nominaci = F3n_delegado_de_LACRALO? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _2014_ante_el_NomCom? =
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 Dear friends and members ICANN Staff LACRALO

 Serve this to express my sincere greetings and also decline the nomination as a delegate from 2014 to the NomCom LACRALO, who graciously postularamiapreciadoamigo ACUI Antonio Medina of Colombia.

 Also running for Humberto Carrasco Blanc eInformtica the Law Association of Chile (CHILE ADI) for this position with the NomCom, which I'm sure an excellent representative podrser LACRALO.

 I appreciate that I recibidomanifestando communications support postulacin ami, I'm sure you can habrotra serviry opportunity to represent the interests of Internet users in ICANN finalesde.

 Sincerely,

 Johnny Laureano
 AUI PERU

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b31eeca225.html