[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? ACLARACIONES_CAMPA = D1A_ACTUALIZAC? == Iso-8859-1? Q? ION_de_DATOS_de_ALSs? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed May 29 00:54:21 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? ACLARACIONES_CAMPA = D1A_ACTUALIZAC? == Iso-8859-1? Q? ION_de_DATOS_de_ALSs? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Members of Lacralo:

 I have received several messages from ALS ESTN already updating their data and
 I say that we are updating the page is:

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+ALSes

 I ask you to come and check how your data appears ALS;
 check if any of the information given aquhan changed

 or if you want to add something: for example place a link on your
 organization, event photos, videos, etc..

 That space is unique to ALS and can place the information that creates
 necessary.

 Tamao logo = can send the logo of any size, as Nathalie
 encargarde fit the space is booked.

 Please remember to send all material to Nathalie Peregrine =
 nathalie.peregrine @ icann.org

 Regards

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2013

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil