[lac-discuss-en] Audio and monthly call presentation

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 12:56:17 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Audio and monthly call presentation
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Hello everyone!

 I watched him call last Monday and as viewed Olivier made a presentation during the meeting. I confirm Cundo we have that presentation on Wiki for download to see if we have available the audio of the call or at least the file of minutes to know a little better what is discutien the meeting. In case you are not available, I would like to know when we will have audio as they generally do not have access to those files.

 Waiting for a prompt reply,

 Sincerely,

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator