[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Reminder: At-Large Capacity Building WG on Mon May 20, 2013 14:00 to 15:00 (natalia.enciso @ gmail.com)

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:14:45 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: Reminder: At-Large Capacity Building WG on Mon May 20, 2013 14:00 to 15:00 (natalia.enciso @ gmail.com)
 From: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 Good afternoon to everyone s!

 Today we had the so-called Capacity Building WG led by Salanieta.

 This is the wiki page
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Working+Group
 This is the website of the agenda for today
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Working+Group+2013-05-20

 On the page of the agenda encontrarn the link to the * Matrix at # 3, ah
 specified subgroups, their tasks and members.
 If you want to join one of the groups can alerting the staff or
 leaving your comments on the wiki.
 These are the links of the subgroups

   1.
      1. * At-Large Capacity Building WG Content Group
 Workspace <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+WG+Content+Group+Workspace>
      *
      Two. * At-Large Capacity Building WG Empirical Assessment Group
 Workspace <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+WG+Empirical+Assessment+Group+Workspace>
      *
      Three. * At-Large Capacity Building WG Face to Face Group
 Workspace <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+WG+Face+to+Face+Group+Workspace>
      *
      April. * At-Large Capacity Building WG Online Group
 Workspace <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+WG+Online+Group+Workspace>
      *
      May. * At-Large Capacity Building WG Social Media Group
 Workspace <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+WG+Social+Media+Group+Workspace>
      *

 I note in the subgroup ONLINE. In this group you have to list all
 online courses or tools that exist in the region. I appreciate that
 inform me of the online courses that they know or that their ALS provide on
 ICANN and Internet Governance. Or you can leave comments on the
 wiki. If known worldwide courses, it also can share.

 Since already very grateful,

 Natalia Enciso

 -
 natalia.enciso @ gmail.com