[lac-discuss-en] RV: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: (178) Internet Society Canada Chapter (ISOC CA)

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed May 15 11:16:41 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: (178) Internet Society Canada Chapter (ISOC CA)
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear, I think if any of us were working towards
 the organization of a collective subject, this can be a very good
 news, especially as he knows the scope and responsibility
 that tendrla organization both to their members and for ICANN
 and also that in some way are somewhat satisfied with our MOU
 (But not an ALS allque our Regin objectives makes
 Global persecuted).
 I want to join the Order of Alexander and vote in our ALAC Member
 positive for this ALS.
 Question: There were recent applications of ALS in our region have already
 sent our recommendation? if we did When you think do
 this?
 Greetings to all.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *

 The May 14, 2013 20:41, Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch