[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? B? SW52aXRhY2nvv71uIFJldW5p77 +9 biAvIExB? == Utf-8? Q? CRALO_mayo_/_Lunes_20_de_mayo_2013_a_las_2300_UTC? =

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Wed May 15 10:00:15 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? B? SW52aXRhY2nvv71uIFJldW5p77 +9 biAvIExB? == Utf-8? Q? CRALO_mayo_/_Lunes_20_de_mayo_2013_a_las_2300_UTC? =
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 TELEPHONE
 (Attention: staff)

 Dear staff, please call In this order of priority: 593996154300 (mobile) or
 59322442177 (conventional)

 Always grateful for your generosity.

 * POINT PATAGONIA *

 Please confirm if the only link to have official information
 the case is:

 https://community.icann.org/display/newgtldrg/.patagonia_OG

 not to be as, I request through this official channel discussion
 of Lacralo, eventually missing links to complete the entire
 information that should be considered in this case, the purpose of this
 respectfully request that the case is scanned with the same information
 to all on equal terms and in the same stage of
 reference.

 Atte

 Diego Acosta Bastidas, Dr.
 Culture and Free Software