[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? DTECH_GC_ASESORIAS_TICS_NNUU_-_IG? == Iso-8859-1? Q? F_-_re = 3A__RES = 3A_Nuevo_nombramiento_de_la_regi = F3n? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _en_el_IGF_MAG? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue May 14 18:23:11 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? DTECH_GC_ASESORIAS_TICS_NNUU_-_IG? == Iso-8859-1? Q? F_-_re = 3A__RES = 3A_Nuevo_nombramiento_de_la_regi = F3n? == Iso-8859-1? Q? _en_el_IGF_MAG? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Estimated Diego,

 I'm not sure that I understood your questions, but I think
 you have a confusion.
 In my previous mail sugerque continue talking about MAG and IGF
 off the list because this is not part of either the structure or the
 mission, or the vision of ICANN or LACRALO.

 To shed some clarity, I would like to recall that from the point of
 theorist view, can be considered to Internet Governance from a
 otcnico strict sense, covering the topics that are discussed and decided,
 ICANN in our case, and from a broad sense, the topics covered in
 World Summit on the Information Society, and the organ that
 generated from it, which is the Internet Governance Forum.The MAG,
 Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group, has the function to advise the Secretary
 General of the United Nations on issues related to Governance Forum
 Internet.

 As podrs see, the IGF and MAG are not issues that we should be
 discussed in LACRALO list.
 I'll share this book: "Internet Governance: Actors, Issues and
 Gaps "Jovan Kurbalija and Eduardo Gelbstein, which is used as
 material DiploFoundation courses. We will be very useful for
 understand these issues bsicos Internet Governance and these
 distinctions such as those conducted ms above.
 This is the link to the book:
 http://textus.diplomacy.edu/textusbin/env/scripts/Pool/GetBin.asp?IDPool=1090 (the
 link works fine, only takes a few minutes unloaded).

 I do not understand qute Refers to "notify the registration of my @"
 ququers registration mean? notify qu? There is no list
 especfica. Slo sugerque any commentary on the IGF MAG
 me to my email enven particular off the list of discussion of
 LACRALO.

 IGF not teleconferences. The way to participate in the meeting
 IGF annual (for those not attending in person) is through the
 remote participation. As the freshly reunin be performed in October
 in Bali, still have time to interiorizarte on the mechanisms of
 participation. IGF On page you can find all this information:
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/
 Again the IGF has nothing to do with ICANN or the Adobe Connect
 ICANN. They are two totally different ways spaces fully
 different to participate. Please read first the information that
 compartiy you then if in doubt, use the mechanisms ESTN
 enabled to help with remote participation in the IGF itself.

 What will be done from 21 May in Geneva are the Consultations
 IGF Open to the community that participates in this space do
 comments. I'll come back to share the link and you compartpara
 get informed on how to participate:

 Again back to clarify, in principle MAG meetings (from 22 to
 May 23) are open only to members. So, in principle tno
 can participate.

 I suggest you to please read all the information that you compartiy that
 this matter withdraw it from the list because it is a topic LACRALO escaping
 LACRALO and because there is quser the interest of all its members.

 Best regards,
 Fatima Cambronero

 The May 14, 2013 8:58, ALFONSO ACOSTA DIEGO BASTIDAS <
 dacostabastidas at dtech.ec> wrote:

> [...]
>>

>> Realmente me siento muy honrada de formar parte de este Grupo Asesor
>> Multistakeholder y agradezco a quienes me han apoyado de alguna manera.
>>

>> El rol que voy a estar desempeñando va a ser de asesoramiento al
>> Secretario
>> General de las Naciones Unidas en temas relacionados con el Foro de
>> Gobernanza de Internet. Allí estaré participando como representante de la
>> sociedad civil. Este grupo asesor está formado por 55 personas más,
>> provenientes de todos los sectores (gobierno, sector privado, sociedad
>> civil, comunidad técnica y académica).
>>

>> Como en LACRALO trabajamos con organizaciones de la sociedad civil de
>> nuestra región de LAC, me pongo a disposición de todos ustedes para que me
>> hagan llegar las inquietudes, comentarios, consultas, necesidades,
>> opiniones, que puedan ser llevadas por mi parte a este órgano. Cuenten con
>> mi compromiso, con mi participación, con mi trabajo y con la posibilidad
>> de
>> que otra persona más, pueda hablar por nuestra región allí.
>>

>> Como este asunto escapa de los temas propios de LACRALO y de ICANN, voy a
>> estar disponible para discutir estos temas fuera de esta lista, para
>> evitar
>> desviarnos del trabajo que tenemos que hacer en nuestro RALO.
>>

>> Para quienes deseen participar remotamente de la próxima reunión de
>> Consulta Abierta en Ginebra (21 de Mayo), pueden encontrar la información
>> necesaria para hacerlo en este enlace:
>>
>> http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/content/article/121-preparatory-process/1316-remote-participation-may-meeting-2013
>>

>> <
>> http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/content/article/121-preparatory-process/1316-remote-participation-may-meeting-2013
>> >

>> Aquí encontrarán la Agenda de la reunión:
>>
>> http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2013/May%20Consultations/Draft.Agenda.May.2013.2.pdf
>>

>> <
>> http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2013/May%20Consultations/Draft.Agenda.May.2013.2.pdf
>> >

>> Los días 22 y 23 de mayo son las reuniones del MAG, en principio abierta
>> sólo a sus miembros. En los enlaces compartidos arriba también pueden
>> encontrar la correspondiente información.
>>

>> Como comentaba Carlton en su correo, también existen otras formas de
>> participar en el proceso del IGF. Una de ellas es registrándose como
>> Persona de Recurso, de manera de ofrecerse como panelistas en los temas
>> que
>> sean de su experticia, y que puedan ser convocados por los organizadores
>> de
>> los respectivos Talleres, Foros o Coaliciones Dinámicas. En este enlace
>> encontrarán información que explica en qué consiste ser una Persona de
>> Recurso y cómo hacer para registrarse para actuar como tal:
>> http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/resource-persons
>>

>> <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/resource-persons>
>>
>> Nuevamente muchas gracias y cuenten conmigo en lo que pueda colaborar en

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/34daac08b2.html