[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Nuevo_nombramiento_de_la_r? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Egi = F3n_en_el_IGF_MAG? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon May 13 18:51:50 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Nuevo_nombramiento_de_la_r? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Egi = F3n_en_el_IGF_MAG? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Thank you very much for sharing this news Alejandro on the list and many
 tambina thank those who have expressed their greetings here.

 I feel really honored to be part of this Advisory Group
 Multistakeholder and thank those who have supported me in some way.

 The role I'll be desempeando will be to advise the Secretary
 General of the United Nations on issues related to the Forum
 Internet Governance. Allestarparticipando as representative of the
 civil society. This advisory group of 55 people estformado ms,
 from all sectors (government, private sector, society
 civil, technique and academic community).

 As LACRALO work with civil society organizations to
 our LAC region, I put at the disposal of all of you for me
 do get the concerns, comments, questions, needs,
 views, which can be carried on my part to this organ. Count on
 my commitment, my involvement with my work and with the possibility of
 someone else more, our region to speak for all.

 As this matter escapes LACRALO own issues and ICANN, I will
 be available to discuss these issues off this list, to avoid
 up from the work we have to do in our THIN.

 For those who wish to participate remotely reunin of the next scheduled
 Open Consultation in Geneva (May 21), can find the information
 necessary to do so at this link:

<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/content/article/121-preparatory-process/1316-remote-participation-may-meeting-2013>

 Aquencontrarn Agenda of the meeting:
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2013/May% 20Consultations/Draft.Agenda.May.2013.2.pdf

<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2013/May%20Consultations/Draft.Agenda.May.2013.2.pdf>

 The days 22 and May 23 MAG meetings are in principle open
 only to members. In shared links above also can
 find the corresponding information.

 As commented Carlton in the mail, there are also other forms of
 participate in the IGF process. One is registrndose as
 Resource person, so to volunteer as panelists on topics
 fall within their expertise, and can be called by the organizers of
 the respective workshops, forums and coalitions dynamics. In this link
 encontrarn information that explains quconsiste be a person
 Resource and how to do to register to act as such:
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/resource-persons

<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/resource-persons>

 Again thank you very much and tell me where I can collaborate on
 this new role.

 Best regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 The May 13, 2013 10:55, Carlos Vera Quintana <cveraq at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 grande Fátima
>
> Carlos Vera
> 0988141143
>
> El 13/05/2013, a las 7:44, <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> escribió:
>
> > Qué noticias Maravillosas!!!!
> > LACRALO esta muy bien representada!!!!
> > Saludos
> > Sylvia

> > Sylvia Herlein
> > sylvia at internautabrasil.org
> > Secretaria LACRALO-ICANN/ 2012-2013 -  http://atlarge.icann.org
> > Secretaria FLUI 2009-2012
> > sylvia_leite=Skype

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2f7022f5a5.html