[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Nuevo_nombramiento_de_la_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Regi = F3n_en_el_IGF_MAG? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon May 13 13:48:32 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Nuevo_nombramiento_de_la_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Regi = F3n_en_el_IGF_MAG? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Qunoticias Wonderful!!
 LACRALO is very well represented!!
 Regards
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2013 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Secretary FLUI 2009-2012
 sylvia_leite = Skype

 ----- Mensagem Original -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome Dr.
 Alejandro Pisanty Baruch
 Posted in: Sunday, May 12, 2013 14:10
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: [lac-discuss-es] New appointment to the region in the IGF MAG

 Colleagues,

 in
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/content/article/121-preparatory-pro
 cess/1290-mag-2013 shows the composition of the Advisory Group
 Multisectoral / Multistakeholder (MAG) of the Internet Governance Forum
 (IGF).

 Observe the entry of our lifemate and colleague Fatima Cambronero, who
 I believe deserves a congratulation on our part as it enters a Travs
 very competitive selection based primarily on merits.

 specialized international internet and Olga Cavalli on the block
 governments, ascomo Ricardo Pedraza by the private sector. Esttambin in
 block governments and intergovernmental organizations, Desiree
 Zacharia, Antigua and Barbuda and the OECS (organization of Caribbean states
 East).

 At first reading it seems that the region of Latinoamrica and the Caribbean is
 the least represented.

 Warm greetings to all / as, and MAG members on this list, good
 luck and I hope they keep the channels that allow collaboration
 effective for everyone.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty