[lac-discuss-en] MAG for Internet Governance Forum

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun May 12 23:12:58 UTC 2013

Congratulations to all, especially to Fatima, Carolina, Olga and Raul.  MAG
renewal this year saw the Caribbean representation reduced to our colleague
from Antigua and Barbuda representing the OECS.

So we understand that we can make our contributions at different levels;
sign up to be a resource person, join a dynamic coalition, promote our own
workshops and participating in workshops.  I am prepared to participate at
any level.

What we know for certain is that we still need to build regional capacity
to participate.

-Carlton