[lac-discuss-en] =? Windows-1252? Q? Un_nuevo_per = EDodo? =

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 15:37:18 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Windows-1252? Q? Un_nuevo_per = EDodo? =
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 Sylvia,

 It's very noble of you and Jose at the time, to renew their commitment to the community at-large of LAC, this certainly will get stronger LACRALO, not only because it is a management but a commitment!. Right.

 Before the announcement of a new period integrative, inclusive and participatory, it is a challenge that I think we can all agree, for one you and Jose, you have my support and also my commitment to work for the region.

 The truth in your words, deserves every consideration.

 Atte.

 Johnny Laureano
 AUI PERU

 Sent from my BlackBerry from Movistar