[lac-discuss-en] LACNIC 19 and ICANN Regional Strategy for LAC

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sun May 5 22:08:09 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: LACNIC 19 and ICANN Regional Strategy for LAC
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 On the day of today has begun in Medelln (Bogota) the meeting of LACNIC 19.
 In this link podrn find information about:
 http://www.lacnic.net/web/eventos/lacnic19

<http://www.lacnic.net/web/eventos/lacnic19>

 Today we have developed several tutorials (for IPv6 BGP routing
 RPKI; DNSSEC; Gestin Incident of Security Providers
 Internet Services and LACNIC) with an interesting participation of
 people.

 On the day of tomorrow at 16.30 local time, the organizers of the event
 very graciously allowed us to dedicate a space for the presentation
 ICANN Strategy for Latin America and the Caribbean, in an event of
 Internet governance in our region.The agenda can be found in
 the event as * General Sesin LACTLD / LACNIC: Strategy relations
 ICANN for Latin America and the Caribbean. *

 *
 *

 I estarpresentando a section of the Strategy as delegate LACRALO
 in this Steering Committee. I estarinformando of developments
 arising from the presentation.

 Whom we thank both onsite and remotely acompaen.

 Best regards,

 Fatima

 -
 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/368fb91921.html