[lac-discuss-en] The right to forget

aislan at uol.com.br aislan at uol.com.br
Thu May 2 15:32:24 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: The right to forget
 From: aislan at uol.com.br

   Omar Truth!

   Even this topic is the subject of my PhD defense course in the
   UCA.

   Over time things tend to seren worse.

   Hugs,

   Aislan

   [[- Translated text (in -> s) -]]
   From: omar at kaminski.adv.br
   This right to be forgotten is defending at this time because the
   children
   and young people who made a lot of problems and the silly things on
   line. Then
   they grow and want others to forget all of what they did.
   Anyway, the information may be located anywhere in the
   world. Clearing
   things locaded servers in different jurisdictions?
   Internet has a memory, and I personally do not agree with this
   "Right". Think
   before, the practice of self-censorship. Avoid silly things or be
   responsible
   with the results.
   Omar
   Carlton Samuels 01/05/2013 <carlton.samuels at gmail.com&g t;
   > .....you didn't see me! Who you going to trust? Me or your own two lying
   > eyes?
   >
   > Erasing facts....and re-writing history. Or, just the hagiograph's payday
   > arrived...

   = RecG