[lac-discuss-en] The right to forget

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Thu May 2 02:22:31 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: The right to forget
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Carlton,

 Thank you. Then, the point was where I mention, data domain name registration.

 I hope members are simultaneously LACRALO experts and whois record, personal data protection and representation of users take this in mind when, in these days, discuss the changes to "whois" and the data model of domain name registration.

 In developing this model again I think we should make the use cases of the At Large to be part of the design of the new "whois". Now that the election is to be one of our priority issues for their intrinsic importance and because I think estdentro of our capabilities and obligations to users for which we watch.

 How to use general Internet users data domain name registration? qupodemos answer that question?What is the answer "At Large" differentiated from other types of users?

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org