[lac-discuss-en] The Right to Be Forgotten

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Thu May 2 00:07:26 UTC 2013

This right to be forgotten is being defended right now because the children
and young people who did a lot of trouble and silly things online. Then
they grow up and want others to forget all the mess they did.

Anyway the information could be located anywhere in the globe. How to erase
things in servers locaded in different jurisdictions?

Internet has memory, and I personally don't agree with this "right". Think
before, practice the auto-censorship. Avoid silly things or be responsible
with the results.

Omar