[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: REMINDER: Meeting Invitation / ATLAS 2 Call after Beijing

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:42:01 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: REMINDER: Meeting Invitation / ATLAS 2 Call after Beijing
 From: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 Good afternoon!

 This morning the call leads out of the At-Large Summit 2 (ATLAS 2)
 Organizing Committee <  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=39420675>
 with the following agenda

 https://community.icann.org/x/2Ql-Ag
 Wiki  https://community.icann.org/x/A4NZAg

 The preliminary proposal for the Summit II - London 2014, encontrarn in
 Revised this link ATLAS 2
 Proposa <  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/41880025/Proposal+for+At-Large+Summit+2+-+4-29-13+-+Rev1.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1367276503000>l
 Revised budget also
 Budget <  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/41880025/Copy+of+ATLAS+Budget+v+5.xls?version=1&modificationDate=1367276784000>

 Besides, in this
 link  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=41877613
 encontrarn
 the structure and responsibilities of the WG that proposed Eduardo Daz
 NARALO.

 With Fatima, we are committed to bring this WG Part inputs
 RALO on the subject to be treated Prximo is the contents of the
 SURVEY.

 The aim of the survey is to determine the topics elaborares
 regional and global needed by ALS as well as creation of
 capabilities. To do this we ask that enven suggestions and / or
 comment on topics or questions that MUST be in the survey.

 The topics to be cited as examples: How to improve their participation in
 ICANN's work, Comunicacin, outreach, manner and place in which they
 out llevarna propuetos topics for discussion, etc..

 In addition, we remind that the WG estabierto for everyone who wants
 participate and collaborate in any of the other issues: events, sponsors,
 logistics and public relations.

 We welcome your comments and active participation of THIN.

 Fatima Cambronero - AGEIA DENSI
 Natalia Enciso - APADIT
 **

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6dcaa0378e.html