[lac-discuss-en] [ALAC-Announce] REMINDER: MEETING REPORTS

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Apr 29 21:34:02 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I just wanted to follow-up on the request relayed by staff. Only a
handful of people contributed to the At-Large Beijing Meeting Reports.
Bravo to them: they did an excellent job and I thank them very much
since it was really helpful to read through their summary. But many
people on the ALAC and regional leadership did not file even *one*
report and I really hope that you can contribute at least one report to
this page. Your *ten minutes* will save *lots* of time for other people
who have not had the chance to attend the session. And they will really
help our ALSes understand what happened in Beijing.
Thanks,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD