[lac-discuss-en] Elections - Thanks!

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:39:42 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Elections - Thanks!
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

            I hereby want to thank the entire region by the
 active participation in the latest elections. And thank the support of
 you to make this a new front LACRALO period.

            I want to take and make a call to reflection for
 improve the synergy of the region. Personally I do not want everyone to always
 agree on all dissent is good, but I always do
 with respect and thinking that we are in an international organization
 representing interests that affect many people. Nor do we intend
 that Everybody is involved in all the issues discussed, but
 everyone can work in or on topics like ms, to propose
 topics or propose the creation of groups and work and who can freely
 to propose, work or do whatever they want, whenever count on my support.

            The participation is not about anyone in particular support
 but to support the growth of the region.

 See you at the tele conference for today.

 Finally thank you again for the support you!

 A warm hug to all

 Jos. -

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ad5745134c.html