[lac-discuss-en] ENC: VOTE RESULTS: 2013/LACRALO April LACRALO Elections Election April 2013 - Chair

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 01:41:30 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ENC: VOTE RESULTS: 2013/LACRALO April LACRALO Elections Election April 2013 - Chair
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 Dear Jose, Sylvia,

 Let me extend my congratulations for this new term as Chair and Secretary of LACRALO, this time carrying a big commitment. After discrepancies comes the task of supporting them firmly that this is a historical management. Accompanying my greetings, my invocation to preserve and fight for the highest interests of Internet users.

 Retiero my greetings and best wishes for them to make excellent management.

 Sincerely,

 Johnny Laureano
 AUI PERU - ALS ICANN