[lac-discuss-en] . Patagonia.,. Amazons. Cba

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Apr 12 00:12:05 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:. Patagonia.,. Amazons. Cba
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions:

 The da last Sunday, we participate Humberto Carrasco, Diego Acosta
 Bastidas and I remotely ALAC in the meeting held in the city
 Beijing under the ICANN Meeting, as we discussed in the report
 Sylvia timely on our position. Patagonia. Amazons
 . Cba. Also attended remotely other companions as JM Rojas and C.
 Aguirre.

 After that meeting, there were "positive signs" from ALAC
 take the subject, they were given another materialized in the meeting
 that had the Ex Comm with GAC, which used more than 20 minutes
 reunin estioulada hours for that, just to play the theme. patagonia and
 . Amazons. Cba, was present in the same region of our companion
 Carlton Samuels.

 We sent the report to the GAC peticionndole are dispatched in the
 habamos same sense as proposed in the document and to be taken as
 based the Declaration of Montevideo signed by the passes of the ELAC
 opportunity "4 Ministerial Conference on Society
 information from Latin America and the Caribbean. "

 Same thing with the ccNSO, we send the document and also the
 where additional documentation underlying the sovereign right of
 passes of Chile and Argentina (which was more tenamos hand) with respect
 the use of patriotic names like astambin ysmbolos what respects the
 use of the mark in two passes where based in part our
 document, it was sent to Ron Sherwood, ALAC Liaison to the ccNSO,
 participating in the Study Group on the use of the names of passes
 and territories.

 We filed Similarly emails with attachments, to cnsul in
 Hong Kong by Chile present in the meeting in Beijing who answered
 favorably to our communication, the representative of Argentina and
 rapporteur of the GAC (Brazil) and the Director of the ONTI Argentina, as as
 tambina the two members of the ICANN Board of Latino origin, Gonzalo
 Olga Navarro and Madruga, that estn aware of our position.

 It's great to know that the GAC request to discontinue the most allde
 initial evaluacin some strings where estn our:. patagonia and
 . Amazons, unfortunately and sadly, we must say that. Cba, not
 document was included in the GAC.

 This was all we could do so far, I hope this document
 Pequeo GAC and the contribution made by us will help us to continue
 discussing and strengthening our regional position of defending these
 Geogrficos NGTLD linking passes: Brazil, Chile, Argentina,
 Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia, PerVenezuela, Guyana, French Guyana and
 Surinam.

 A big hello to all.

 Another Amrica is Possible, Another Internet too.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/db503315da.html