[lac-discuss-en] A message of solidarity to my Argentine friends

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Sat Apr 6 02:05:59 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: A message of solidarity to my Argentine friends
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Alberto,

 I regret that the harm has come so close and I find comfort, but we all know that it is limited in that the losses were not greater.

 There are files that can help you recover?

 Ojalpronto normal again, you can prevent future damages, and costs are low and assumed by third parties such as insurers and supports emergency pblicos own this caliber. And one more, that businesses do not suffer interruption due to the corresponding higher among customers.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS FROM +525541444475 +525541444475 Mexico
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org